• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

argentine b/w tegu

sjkarrow

5 Year Member
believe it is a female. i do not have the time she deserves. she eats great, and all the time :) she will sit on your lap for hours, or lay on your bed.... she lays on my bed all the time. she has always been taken care of properly and has always had the best.

asking price is: $150.00 but am willing to talk.
eats everything, am willing to accept trades possibly lookin for uros or beardies...

hav pics, but am on dial up so pics take forever to load. if interested i will email pictures, have dozens taken :) plus not sure how to post pics ;)

thanks
steve k

Tylerduke24

If you would be intrested in that i can aslo get another berdie for you to for the trade just tell me what kind you would like i can get a male for you and then you woukd have a breeding pair

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan