• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Argentine Black and White Tegu Countdown

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
Lets all go for the next 2 days, until Friday February 15th, 2008 when I'll be trading my monkey tail skink in for a another tegu, which both I and the trader believe is a female
such addicting animals, little devils

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
oh boy!!! I'm getting mine soon too!
I just paye the last of the money, and I asked the breeder to hold her for a bit until I can make usre I hae all of the equipment I need...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I BET YOU'RE FREAKING OUT TOO, RIGHT!?!?

:p

shiftylarry

5 Year Member
Good call, monkey tailed skinks gained a lot of popularity because of the Cites restrictions, but there is a reason people weren't that interested in them to begin with. They are mostly active at night, messy eaters, and (no offense) but not all that smart. You'll have fun with your tegu.

-Chris

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Oh? I almost got one...I didn't realize they weren't that smart...of cours I've only met one in person once....I had a Blue-Tongued for a long time, but that's not a monkey tailed

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
i already have a red tegu, and he is somewhat almost smart, but my skink is a bit smarter in my opinion, he comes on to my lap, and keeps on staring at me until i start to pet him and later falls a sleep, not that tame when he's in a enclosure, but he's pretty smart out side, they are not messy eaters, but they do get messy with their water bowl, and everything else in the enclosure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus