• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Argentine Extreme B&W For Sale

leosbybam

[attachment=6483] [attachment=6482]
Approximately 28 inches and and excellent eater.Very laid back never attempted to bite or hiss.I'm 90% positive its a female.She is very light in color and getting lighter with every shed...All around just a great little gu...
I'm asking 300.00 shipped ..ORBO ......I have a lot more pics if needed...Thanks for looking any questions please ask...

Attachments

• IMAG0460.jpg
    IMAG0460.jpg
    872.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMAG0461.jpg
    IMAG0461.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 27

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Is it possible to get any pictures of the vent area? I love the pattern and coloring on her back. What company are you planning to use for shipping? Where did she come from?

leosbybam

Thanks she's got great coloring...I use Fedex overnight delivery 10:30 signature required ..Bought at Hamburg reptile show..Can you tell me how to add pics to the reply?

[attachment=6484]
I think I got it...hopefully this works...lol

Attachments

• IMAG0475.jpg
    IMAG0475.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18

leosbybam

I bought it Hamburg pa reptile show,the guy there had about 15 or so tegus.I'm guessing he bought a group lot..I was told varnyard stock but wasn't able to confirm.This is the reason I have not listed any breeder...I do know she has great pattern n coloring..She definetly got something going on with getting lighter every shed..Also how light her head is..

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Im sorry but thats not an extreme giant its a normal b/w very nice indeed and alot of white but shes a normal

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980