• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Argentinian Black and White Tegu (free) So Cal Local pickup

LostTegu74

Hello all,

I just moved to a new place and space is fairly limited. I have several large reptiles and Im going to be unable to keep them all as happy as they deserve as a result of limited space and finances. I have a two year old male tegu. He eats voraciously and definitely has a bit of an attitude. I believe that can be helped with time and patience however. I work six days a week and just dont have the time to give him the attention he deserves. Hes not aggressive, but i always use gloves when handling him ( which he doesnt particularly like. he just squirms away. and it took me months to get him to let me do that!). Id love to give him to an experienced tegu owner, i just want to find him a good home. if your interested id be happy to send pics/ info. Have a great day!

LostTegu74

I can prove enclosure I'm in Santee CA I HAVE 150

Attachments

• 1000000819.jpg
    1000000819.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 7

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member