• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

abskidoodle

I have an adolescent b&w tegu named Griphook, I think it's a male but I honestly have never checked. I am moving and I won't have the space to make him happy, and he doesn't get nearly as much attention as he deserves and I just want a better life for him. I got him from Petco (I know, bad place) in September 2022 and they said he was about 6 months old then, so he's supposedly a little over a year old now. He is a black and white Argentine with a hint of yellow/orange on his belly. Griphook is very curious, and he doesn't mind my parents cats, but he does get defensive around new people. He eats well, and has regular bowel movements but will not poop in his enclosure. I have not had him tested for parasites or diseases. I'm in Washington State, if you're interested feel free to ask questions!
3859.jpeg
4128.jpeg

TegGirl108

Hi there! Very interested in your b/w rehome. I have a young b/w male, very shy & sweet. This is a free-run, tegu-loving home which I own. I'm in southern OR near Ashland. Happy to pay transport! (707) 354-0234 to text or call. Thank you :) Alexis

kazimira

I have an adolescent b&w tegu named Griphook, I think it's a male but I honestly have never checked. I am moving and I won't have the space to make him happy, and he doesn't get nearly as much attention as he deserves and I just want a better life for him. I got him from Petco (I know, bad place) in September 2022 and they said he was about 6 months old then, so he's supposedly a little over a year old now. He is a black and white Argentine with a hint of yellow/orange on his belly. Griphook is very curious, and he doesn't mind my parents cats, but he does get defensive around new people. He eats well, and has regular bowel movements but will not poop in his enclosure. I have not had him tested for parasites or diseases. I'm in Washington State, if you're interested feel free to ask questions!View attachment 16473View attachment 16472
Hi Im interested if you still have him! Could pay shipping costs or possibly pick up depending on where in Washington you are. My email is [email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980