• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

B/W or RED

jjollie

5 Year Member
I am tring to see what would be the better why to go b/w or a red tegu, I do seem to lean to the the red's for some reason but the b/w's are a little less of a cost to buy. note this will be my first tegu. so any ideas or advice would be helpful thank's for your help..

techhousejunkie

5 Year Member
how are you always glad to hear of new tegu owners. Just remember these animals get big, space is always an issue, they need alot of ground area since they do not climb, make sure you read a good care sheet for what type you get. Me myself I have a 4 month old argentine red and I love it. As far as red or black and whites, you cant go wrong with each, reds tend to grow a little bigger though but I love mines personality, Im sure other peoplecould help you more than me since Ive only had one for 4 months.
And welcome o the board

jjollie

5 Year Member
thanks for the info I did get argentine b/w last night. I traded one one my bearded dragons and a ball python for the tegu. the tegu is still a baby I got from a reptile store that I have been doing business with for a while now. they had the tegu for four months but they could find a good home for the tegu so I asked if they would do a trade with me. I'll try to get some pics soon.

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Trades confuse me. I'm not sure how people do it. I guess if my BP's had hatchlings, I would trade them or sell them, but I couldn't trade my pets. Do people see a difference in the relationship they build with reptiles and their dogs? No one's trading their dogs...

Anyway, congratulations and welcome to TAA. Hi Zeke.

WhiskeyTango

5 Year Member
Sure dog breeders trade all the time..no diffrence in trading reptiles.

Congrats on the new tegu!We need some pictures!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me