• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

b/w tegu for sale/trade eastcoast...

72xmulch

5 Year Member
so i rescued this guy about a year ago with intentions of getting him back to good health and then passing him on to a permanent home and its time now... I did not want to illegally ship him through usps, and ups here in upstate ny wont even give me the chance to talk about shipping him even though the ups website says its ok. so, i got stuck with him for a while but heres the deal...
i am driving to Florida on December 28th or 29th and will "deliver" it to you. by that i mean, you meet me at an exit off of interstate 95 anywhere between Pennsylvania and Daytona beach florida ...
Im guessing he is 2 years old and over 2 feet long, i never measured him. I haven't been spending enough time with him and he has gotten kind of snappy lately, but when out of the cage he's fine. im sure he will tame out real quick with lots of handling, he was never aggressive at all until a few months ago.
i feed him a meatball mix of various meat/fruit/vitamins and he is very healthy and active, no health problems , has all his toes and scales and whatnot. I will only hand him over to a responsible adult experienced with these guys, preferably with other tegus and preferably with some sort of outdoor cage... if i could ship him back to his real home i would, i hate to see these guys stuck in little cages with lightbulbs . anyway, if youre interested in him call me at work monday through friday noon till 9pm 518 743 9678 My name is ERNIE or email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

this picture is a few months old, its bigger now...
14tblvb.jpg

DaRealJoker

5 Year Member
Too bad you're not heading to Canada I'd love to get that great looking specimen Sweet tat btw Best of luck and hope someone who is devoted becomes his new caregiver.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980