• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Baby tegu with some concerning behavior

sorenrjes

Hello, I just got my first tegu. She is a blue x pink Panther baby that is 10 months old. The first day having her I’m already concerned with some of her behavior, could someone tell me, am I being overly concerned or is this something serious. She has been scratching her left eye and opening and closing fast snd twitching it fast. And it seems she is yawning but I don’t know if that is associated with the eye scratching. Just wanted to come on here and make sure she is okay.

isislima2

Could something have fallen in it and got stuck? Sounds like something is bothering her. I would try to give her a bath. Maybe soaking will help the debris to come out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced