• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

bad shed

swtmandym

5 Year Member
My red tegu i got about 2 months ago was having some shed problems when i got her and still is having a shed problem, will this go away? or will she always have this problem? she is having several layers that isnt coming off to good she stays all flaky and very dry ,and when i got her she had lost some of the tips of her toes :cry: i am doing soaks and i got her some shed ease from pet store it seems some better but gezzz how long will this go on? And is there anything more i can do for her? :(

boygenius

5 Year Member
You can also try the repti-shedding aid, just spray on your tegu.. It works for me anyway.

Before mine was having shedding problems too but now his shed is coming off in chunks.

swtmandym

5 Year Member
yup i been giving her the beef liver for a while now so hopfully soon she will be better i only wonder how long this will take .... thanks so much :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan