• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Bath For 4

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
I got this picture yesterday when I went on a picture taking spree!
Let me say before anyone says anything.I never bath any of my reptiles together.They were put in the bathtub together just for this picture. :D

Dec302007Tegus.jpg

Three of the Tegus <Chacoan,B&W,Red> were all born in July 2007 and all are from Varnyard.The B&W is on the Chacoans tail.He has hibernated but the Red and Chacoan have not hibernated.
The blue and red cross is on the Chacoans neck and was born in Aug 2007 and never hibernated but yet is only a tiny bit bigger than the B&W who has hibernated for 10 + weeks.

Brat!

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
That Chicoan is redicules and it sounds like you went on a spending spree as well, and more power to you! I hope you have enough room for all those in a few years, unless your planning on selling them 8)

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
And i just realized this is a really cool website/idea for varnyard because this way he knows the people he sells to will get all their questions answered as well as get to see how the animals he sells are doing and how happy they make the people he sells them to! I think that is really cool, that and how he comments on almost every post taking a really sctive role in it. Alot of forum sites the admis never get on to post anything and when they do, its rare.

COWHER

5 Year Member
True and its because he is one that actually cares about the tegus and the people who buy them especially the kids aka the future tegu-holics

greentriple

5 Year Member
Swtbrat I love that picture, it really shows the Chacoan's size and the different tegu types and sizes. Keep them coming.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome group shot. they look like they are doing great!! I see a lot of nice colors in there!! :wink:

And ColdThirst, thanks for the kind comments. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan