• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

been a while

edge911fire

5 Year Member
Hey guys its been a while i have been gone for a while just wanted to say hi and show u all my tegus and ask you all what u think. the first picture is when i got Punch and the new ones are now its about 2 years between em at fist i thought he was a red now im starting to lean more towards red/b/w mix let me know what you guys think. I will post pics of my new extreme when i get em :)

Tegu001.jpg

2010-07-11183305.jpg

2010-07-11183316.jpg

2010-07-11183608.jpg

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome back :) what was he sold to you as? He had a lot of red coloring when he was younger but not much as he has gotten older. Unless they fade out around hibernation time. Where did you get him from and did you see what his parents look like?

On another note,.. he's very over weight, just like with any other animal including people, that can cause problems. Which could also be a reason why he's loosing his color. There may be something going on health wise that's causing it.

Make sure he gets more exercise and cut back on how often or how much you feed him

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980