• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Bicho Rojo

erk

5 Year Member
Hi all,

Here is Bicho Rojo:
Bicho_Rojo-010.jpg

I love his colors (shedding in this pic):
Bicho_Rojo-004.jpg

I've had him for a little over two weeks now. He is great! I must say the best reptile that I've ever had.

Unfortunately, he seems to have a touch of MBD. I posted his pics in the TeguTalk chatroom. Bobby saw the pics and asked if he could call me. We talked for a while and it was Bobby that pointed out the MBD. He was extremely helpful and seems to genuinely care about these wonderful animals and the people that take care of them. THANK YOU VARNYARD!!

...sorry if I got a little off topic.

mdmtmm

5 Year Member
How can you determine MBD from the pictures you have posted? Is there something to be on the lookout for?

COWHER

5 Year Member
I'm not an expert but it looks to have a small under bite and i know that happens sometimes with MBD. just my input. Awesome lookin 'Gu by the way i love the coloration!! :D

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hola,

Bicho Rojo mira muy bueno! La buena suerte con Ã?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â? Ã¢â?¬â?¢Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?©l.

Adios!

mdmtmm

5 Year Member
I'm a big fan of the Red Tegus as well. All of them really i guess. :D It is so hard to not get another one. Whoever said they are addicting is right.

erk

5 Year Member
Thanks for the great posts.

It was actually Bobby who noticed the MBD. He does have a slight under bite, but so did I when I was young :D

COWHER

5 Year Member
COWHER said:
I'm not an expert but it looks to have a small under bite and i know that happens sometimes with MBD. just my input. Awesome lookin 'Gu by the way i love the coloration!! :D
grandmagreen said:
Thanks for the great posts.

It was actually Bobby who noticed the MBD. He does have a slight under bite, but so did I when I was young :D

Weeeee I was right and with out any help!!!!!

erk

5 Year Member
Bicho Rojo *updated pics*

He's been underground for a while, but came up the other day for a photo shoot. He is growing like a weed. A huge difference from when I first brought him home.

PC070636.jpg

PC070637.jpg

PC070635.jpg

PC070632.jpg

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ed he is looking awesome, you are doing a great job with him. He has changed 110% from when you got him, too cool!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980