• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Biggins Thread

tommylee22

Seems I got some non-believers on Biggins age now lol

I can promise you Biggin is only 4months old born the 13th of Jun arrived at my door July 9th looking like first image on this thread and now well you can see the growth pics. Pics show it all if you look at tail markings it is the same lizard I assure you. Where else in MN can I get an Extreme Tegu lol.

tommylee22

Here is an update from the photos taken back on the 8th. I took these tonight. enjoy and as always any feedback is greatly appreciated.

[attachment=5590]
[attachment=5591]
[attachment=5592]

Attachments

• photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 5
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 4
  • photo3.JPG
    photo3.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 3

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
tommylee22 said:
Here is an update from the photos taken back on the 8th. I took these tonight. enjoy and as always any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Lookin good, really starting to look like a male. Keep it up.

Steven.

That last pic is awesome. I love his white. Great job with him sir. Its amazing how big these extremes get compared to all the other tegus... Blows my mind

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Damn bugging his huge Godzilla looks like a tiny baby compared to.him.and.they the same age only other difference is that Godzilla is a extreme cross b/w

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Great job keep it up

tommylee22

TeguBuzz said:
tommylee22 said:

You think so? Awesome, I ordered a male but have been waiting for the features to show up, his neck has been getting fuller.

Steven.

tommylee22 said:
TeguBuzz said:
tommylee22 said:

You think so? Awesome, I ordered a male but have been waiting for the features to show up, his neck has been getting fuller.

Oh no, you can defiently see some jowls growing there

tommylee22

ote='Dubya' pid='125855' dateline='1351127000']
Biggin is a little bigger than Gwangi. He is damn big.
[/quote]

I tell you, its the whole(animal) ground foods he eats.

Steven. said:
tommylee22 said:
TeguBuzz said:
tommylee22 said:

Oh no, you can defiently see some jowls growing there

Awesome I'm glad he's a male.

apocalypse910

The whole meats are awesome. I just ordered another 9lbs from hare-today. Looking forward to seeing what Loki thinks of the new meats.

tommylee22

So I measured Biggin today, he's now 35 1/4" long :) weights over 3lb and still going strong. No sign of slowing down eating.. I wonder if he won't go down this year.. Anyway thought I would post an update on his size... thought you all might be over all the pics lol..

T

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Wow that's great huge how old is he now post pics Godzilla will be 4 months on the 15 and he is 20" long

tommylee22

I will have had biggin 4 months on the 9th. He hatched back June 13th thou so he will actually be 5months old on the 13th if you want to count from time he hatched. When I got him he was a little over 12" and today almost 4months later he's over 35". He's a Biggin lol

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Nice I wonder if Godzilla was a full extreme instead of crossed wit b/w how big he would ne but I love my gu

tommylee22

chitodadon said:
Nice I wonder if Godzilla was a full extreme instead of crossed wit b/w how big he would ne but I love my gu

Sure,

I feed Biggin whole ground animals like Rabbit,Turkey,lamb,chicken and baby quails. He also gets mice from time to time. I keep a colony of Dubia so he gets those every two-three days between the variety of animal. I also try and offer fruits and veggies. Biggin won't touch veggies but will have grapes from time to time. Oh I also mix into some of the meats whole ground organic chicken eggs I get from Hare today gone tomorrow also. This about Sums it up, although tonight he got some chicken livers and gizzards, he gets these every once in a while as well.

One note, with all the bone and organs in the meats I feed I don't dose calcium or any Luther dusting.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So a good portion of the diet is ground whole animal from Hare Today Gone Tomorrow? Do you get the fur in it as well?

tommylee22

Here is Biggin today after napping with my wife, she'd kill me if she knew I posted these picks of her waking up lol.

photo-2.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

james.w said:
So a good portion of the diet is ground whole animal from Hare Today Gone Tomorrow? Do you get the fur in it as well?

No, I don't do the fur he gets feathers and fur from the quail and mice he eats.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029