• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Black and White Female For Sale

tresh

Didn't want to do this, not at all, but circumstances changed on me again, and she's in need of a good home. Issues with my own personal health have made it so that I have to rehome my beloved lizard.

She's one of the last to come out of Varnyard in 2011, a black and white with the black nose.

Her current size is approx 40 inches from snout to tailtip.

She IS a handful. She has never wanted to stay in an enclosure since the day we got her (3 enclosures later...she still wouldn't), and she has shown aggression to other animals. She did not hibernate her first year, but chose to hibernate for several months this last year.

She is tame with most people, but does require careful handling.

She is definitely suited for someone with experience with troublesome reptiles.

Asking $300 or best offer.

Located in: Norfolk, VA. No, I'm not willing to try to ship her.

email: [email protected]
57998_230371463767808_1708895632_n.jpg580851_223193057818982_358533290_n.jpg

tresh

She is a gorgeous girl indeed. I love how instead of being the typical black and white, she's always had an olive color to her (and the orange belly). With the last shed, she actually lost a few patches of black on her nose! So now she's got these little white spots going on on her face. Totally unexpected, but only makes her even more beautiful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980