• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Black and White Tegu for Sale/Adoption

Azaleah

5 Year Member
So I have to downsize my collection, and the young tegu has to go because I won't have space for him when he/she gets bigger. I adopted him from someone about 6 months ago who bought him from Bobby, and she stated he is a male, but in my opinion, it's looking more female to me. This is a yearling, and he is around 2 1/2 feet at this point. He is friendly when he wants to be, and has never shown any cage or food aggression, he just doesn't like to be picked up all the time. He has only bitten once, and I believe it is because he was hungry.

Here are some pictures (not the best, but they work):

char71808_1.jpg

char71808_2.jpg

These were taken almost 2 months ago, so he is larger now.

I am asking 150 dollars for him, and I will ship with no problem. Shipping I will charge a flat $65 because of his weight and the size of the box he has to go in. However, if you prefer local pickup, I am in Yonkers, NY. I will also travel to you, but I expect you to pay gas money.

I would rather him go to someone on here, as I know you guys will take best care of him. His favorite foods are mice, chicken giblets, and eggs. He is not fond of fruits.

Thanks everyone. Hopefully someone can take great care of my baby.

Gx3

5 Year Member
Bump! Hopefully he goes to a nice home! PS I have the same rack with my snakes and amphibian cages on it hehe (the big black one in the background)

Azaleah

5 Year Member
He was hibernated with his previous owner. I have only had him for like 6 months or so at this point.

burke0000 said:
Wow nice looking tegu. Has he been hibernated before or no?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.