• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

blood python

frost

1,000+ Post Club
i think if their similar in family line you should be able to. there is talk about rock pythons breeding with burmese. making a super snake. which i would like to see personally.=]

hades123

frost said:
i think if their similar in family line you should be able to. there is talk about rock pythons breeding with burmese. making a super snake. which i would like to see personally.=]

the burm and rock cross has already been done. heres a link with pics of some other hybrids. http://www.darksidereptiles.com/forum/index.php?topic=1192.0

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
Yes you can,however i would start off breeding things a little more simple, possibly corn snakes? And keep the bloods for a few years first.

hades123 said:
frost said:

the burm and rock cross has already been done. heres a link with pics of some other hybrids. http://www.darksidereptiles.com/forum/index.php?topic=1192.0

I never really been much of a fan of blood or burm hybrids with anything. But if its one thing i like, its Carpet python x Ball python, those things are smoking!!!!!!

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You might consider where you'd sell the babies should you prove successul in your breeding(if that's the purpose of the question). I think the blood market leans more heavily towards the purist side of things. If you are interested in breeding bloods I'd suggest getting another P. curtis to pair up with your new addition. I'd love to see pics of your blood, I'm a big curtis fan myself even though I don't own any personally!

AB's

Yep, you can breed them however there's not much demand for hybrids.... The blood market is very clean and most keepers seem to be keeping it that way. There's some awesome morphs coming through of which ivory and magpies are super stunning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029