• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blue tegu coming next week

BSM

5 Year Member
I have gotten a deal to trade one of my male Argus monitors to get a female blue tegu and i will be doing it as i dont really need 2 males Argus really but i did want to have 2.2 argus. 1.2 is good though as that leaves me a large cage open in case there is any problems with them in the future or i can just make both cages larger. Its a great deal mostly if its really a female
All i need to due is find a male blue or red now
I will post pics sometime next week of her.

Bryan

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You'll want to breed her with a male Blue. A male Red would be much bigger than her. Our female Blue that bred last year is about 4 lbs, our male Red is 10 lbs and Much larger than her.

All_American

5 Year Member
Man its been forever for me to find a blue male. I'm always a minute late or something goes wrong (dies) in shipping. Well, maybe one day I can finally find a mate for my 4 yr old blue girl.

Beasty

5 Year Member
All_American said:
Man its been forever for me to find a blue male. I'm always a minute late or something goes wrong (dies) in shipping. Well, maybe one day I can finally find a mate for my 4 yr old blue girl.
Ever consider trying to find a stud and split the clutch with them? Folks do it with snakes all the time.

BSM

5 Year Member
ill keep my eye open for you if i see a Blue male, i know of one but the person is a friend of mine and would only sell it if he could visit every once and a while, its a 3yr old male and is a stunner.
Why don't you breed your male arg. (red or b/w?)

All_American

5 Year Member
BSM said:
ill keep my eye open for you if i see a Blue male, i know of one but the person is a friend of mine and would only sell it if he could visit every once and a while, its a 3yr old male and is a stunner.
Why don't you breed your male arg. (red or b/w?)

if that is directed at me, I would breed my B/W if I could find a female that is in my liking visually.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me