• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blue tegu eating a rattlesnake.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Look at this!! It is a blue tegu eating a rattlesnake in south America.
tegu_eating_a_rattle_snake1.jpg

TEGU eating rattlesnake
Tupinambis nigropunctatus
eating Crotalus durissus
South America

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yes there are Mike, I would think there are quite a few in the wild. The only problem is we cannot get these animals brought into the U.S. due to the Cites restrictions. The populations in the pet trade here is very limited when it comes to the gene pool, I would love to see some new blood in the U.S., if that happened I would breed Blues in a heartbeat.

greentriple

5 Year Member
Perhaps it's time for a South American recon. trip. I'm going for my 40th birthday in 18 months, Paraguay, Uruguay and Argentina.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Make sure you have room on your list of things to bring, put one huge trunk on it, I'm going too. LOL

G

hell yes. steal restricted animals. that's some brando/broderick right there. just don't chase em through a mall.

greentriple

5 Year Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :p :twisted:

It is going to be a great trip, the wife's already getting things lined up.

One thing I've asked is to visit the Chaco region and maybe the town of filadelfia.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
greentriple said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :p :twisted:

It is going to be a great trip, the wife's already getting things lined up.

One thing I've asked is to visit the Chaco region and maybe the town of filadelfia.

You're bringing me some blues, right? :lol: :lol: :wink:

dorton

5 Year Member
Thats a cool pic.

Hey Greentriple, do the trick I have read about on the internet....The one where people hide a gerbil up their ***.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980