• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blue tegu male for sale...

KSTAR

5 Year Member
Hey what's up guys...ok first thing is first...I'm posting this thread up for a friend of mine so the tegu that is for sale is not mine...he's a member of the forum aswell by the name of EG6 and at this point in time due to work and school he's not able to keep the tegu or post this thread up due to some issues he's having so I'm doing it for him...the tegu is a male blue tegu from Dave dragons last clutch and he's healthy and tame aswell just has really sharp nails so if you don't like marks and scars then gloves is a good idea :lol: and he's roughly about 40 inches from head to tail and I'm not sure on weight...he's got plenty pics so if anyone is interested just send him an email and I don't think he's willing to ship either so if still interested email him at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->