• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

blue tongue skink for sale

frost

1,000+ Post Club
im selling my female adult blue tongue.asking $150 she has the typical attitude of a bluey, calm laid back not aggressive.she is a proven breeder i have one of her babys. send me a pm for more info.i will ship but i havent dont it before so you would have to bear with me.[attachment=2721]

Attachments

• DSC00027.JPG
    DSC00027.JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 107

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Do you have any other pictures of her?
And any idea on an age range?

frost

1,000+ Post Club
yeah i can get a few up.as for age im not sure exactly. im guessing 2 to 3 years old since she is a breeder.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
here is a pic of her whole body.[attachment=2733]

Attachments

• DSC00047.JPG
    DSC00047.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 73

frost

1,000+ Post Club
lowered price to $110 trying to make some more room for the tegus in the house..

Quixote759

frost said:
im selling my female adult blue tongue.asking $150 she has the typical attitude of a bluey, calm laid back not aggressive.she is a proven breeder i have one of her babys. send me a pm for more info.i will ship but i havent dont it before so you would have to bear with me.

Looking for just the skink !
Do you still have her for sale, or one like her?

frost said:
lowered price to $110 trying to make some more room for the tegus in the house..

How soon can we ship?

frost

1,000+ Post Club
Quixote759 said:
frost said:
im selling my female adult blue tongue.asking $150 she has the typical attitude of a bluey, calm laid back not aggressive.she is a proven breeder i have one of her babys. send me a pm for more info.i will ship but i havent dont it before so you would have to bear with me.

Looking for just the skink !
Do you still have her for sale, or one like her?

frost said:

How soon can we ship?
haha i was only selling her i said i had the baby to say she can breed.
and we can ship as soon as i know where im shipping to.send me a private message and we can talk more.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
she is still available and im looking for a trade also. i also have one of her babies from the person i baught her from. it has a kink in the tail and a little dip in the head from over crowding in the womb.
the little on is going for 50 i think. or i would trade them both for a monitor or a iguana. not green or red i have a red =]

o im looking for a red foot or sulcata also..

frost

1,000+ Post Club
trades im looking for are any kind of python,doesent have to be a morph.and maybe a boa. she is still available

Ares25

Hi, is the baby still for sale and if so how much? Is it a male? And can you send me any and all info you know about it? Thanks a ton

frost

1,000+ Post Club
yes it is,i dont know the sex its still to early to tell. if you want info go to bluetongueskink.net they will tell u everything you want to know.

Ares25

Ok how much is it? And I meant species, exact age/birthday, was the mom wild caught, current diet, and stuff like that also will you ship?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980