• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Boa Master Cages?

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Has anyone ever bought from these guys before?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.boamaster.com/CagesSale.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.boamaster.com/CagesSale.asp</a><!-- m -->

We built our beardies enclosure (pics to come) but I was thinking that I don't want to build another for the tegu. I'd rather just buy a big one from one of these guys, although they don't look as good (I'm sure they are better though as far as sturdiness and quality lol - mine sucks).

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
From the list of available reptile specific enclosure manufacturers I think their product is one of the best. Other than something custom these are super sturdy, strong, and easily assembled.

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Do you know if they can be disassembled and moved just as easily? I don't want to buy an enclosure that we can't get out of the room if we need too. Plus, our hallways are a super-tight squeeze. We had to take out the railings and take the doors off the new enclosure just to get it upstairs. This was after attempting to bring it up with the doors on and ruining all that hard work we did lol! What a hassle!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yes, they are very easy to assemble and disassemble. I have a 6x3x3 that I assembled by myself. The pieces were really heavy but I managed. Anything bigger 2 people will be a whole heck of a lot easier. I could have used another person but didn't feel like waiting. But anyways, whether you pick one up in person or have it shipped it will still come in 6 pieces. The pieces interlock and then screw together.

PICT0001-4.jpg

Wooly

5 Year Member
I have often thought about getting a boamaster, the shipping is really expensive though. I think I might save up and get two or three at a time, to save on shipping.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan