• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

boamaster 6x3 and 8x3 Melamine cages great condition 150.00 a piece.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Boamaster Melamine cages 6x3 and 8x3 very very good condition LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 150.00 a piece of both for 275.00.located in riverside nj thx.The pictures below are of the cages they are apart as there not being used but all the parts are there for both cages and were used for only a year long,there alittle dusty from sitting but in great condition.thx

new2tegus

teguboy77 said:
Boamaster Melamine cages 6x3 and 8x3 very very good condition LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 150.00 a piece of both for 275.00.located in riverside nj thx.The pictures below are of the cages they are apart as there not being used but all the parts are there for both cages and were used for only a year long,there alittle dusty from sitting but in great condition.thx

you still have the 6x3 cage,if so I will take it, I'm in blackwood nj

teguboy77

5 Year Member
:)
new2tegus said:
teguboy77 said:

you still have the 6x3 cage,if so I will take it, I'm in blackwood nj

PM sent thx.:)

teguboy77

5 Year Member
RE: boamaster and 8x3 Melamine cage great condition 150.00.

teguboy77 said:
Boamaster Melamine cage 8x3 very very good condition LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 150.00.located in riverside nj thx.The pictures below are of the cages they are apart as there not being used but all the parts are there for both cages and were used for only a year long,there alittle dusty from sitting but in great condition.thx

teguboy77

5 Year Member
teguboy77 said:

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phi Long