• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Brand New Tegu

whiteheadnathan

5 Year Member
I just picked up my first Argentine Black and White the other day now, and the first day i brought him home "he" ate 20 crickets and 15 meal worms, the second day and on it will not eat if i am anywhere near the tank. this is a problem because it is in my room haha. Is this just because it is getting used to its new surroundings and young? or is this because it needs to be tamed?

Jer723

5 Year Member
im no expert but from what ive heard its probably just that he needs to adapt to his new surroundings, some people say to leave your tegu be for a month before interaction just so they can get used to their new habitat. except for feeding of course, id let him be for a week or 2 then hell probably start chowin down like the monster hell become. =)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan