• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Breeding at Varnyard Herps, EGGS!!

Dirtydmc

So excited about getting my first tegu. Everyday Im checking my email in hopes. Its worse than waiting for xmas as a kid.

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
Dirtydmc said:
So excited about getting my first tegu. Everyday Im checking my email in hopes. Its worse than waiting for xmas as a kid.

HAHAHA i feel the same way i havent been like this sinse i was ten my god!

new2tegus

Can't wait, I keep checking for an email, still haven't decided what to call the guy yet. I think I see what he's like the first few days, and go off him.

rusty

VARNYARD said:
Great news guys, if you ordered an Extreme Giant tegu or a Normal Argentine tegu, they are now in the incubator. I still have a few normals yet to lay and I am still waiting on the Reds and All Americans to lay, this is not really unusual as the reds are always later than the rest. I have 409 eggs in the incubator and still have several females yet to go.

Now please do not mass email me asking what clutch yours is going to be out of and when the exact date is going to be on your tegu. I do not have any help this season and I am doing everything myself, last year I had hired help. I really don't have the time to add this to my plate this season; you are going to get an email when your baby hatches requesting the balance. When you get the email you will know that you have three weeks before getting your new baby.

Thanks, Bobby :)
if you have that many thenwhy didnt you fill all your orders i will never buy from this scammer there alot of people still waiting on a babies and im one of them people

tommylee22

Yo Bobby my extreme(Biggin) I got from you back July 9th is 3feet now!!!!!! Check out his thread for pics, amazing color!

Thanks again!!!
Tommy

blokhedd

today i filed my IC3. paid 75 in april 75 in july as soon as i got my email from him requesting the balance. so i dont have to recount eveything ive already posted on faunaclassifieds heres a link to see what others have been saying http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334633

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This thread is over a year old and is in regards to the 2011 clutches.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029