• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Breeding Red Tailed Boas

rule6660

5 Year Member
can anyone tell me the size and weight, if there needs to be, to breed a male RTB? thanks for the help
~AJ~

scotty93801

5 Year Member
I breed them. The weight doesn't matter that much but the age 18 months or olderand the length should be around 4 feet .

shiftylarry

5 Year Member
I disagree. I would wait longer for the female. Males can be smaller, but females need to have some bulk because the litters cause a lot of strain on their bodies. You'll have a healthier female, and larger clutches if you wait until she is 6 ft.

That's just my opinion.

rule6660

5 Year Member
awsome thanks!!! Is that fairly easy to do? there is someone in my area thats looking to breed his female and im the only one with a male Thanks ~AJ

scotty93801

5 Year Member
rule6660 said:
can anyone tell me the size and weight, if there needs to be, to breed a male RTB? thanks for the help
~AJ~

He's not asking about the Female he's only asking about the male

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980