• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

breeding setup under way...pics coming soon

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well spring is almost here.....and the tegus are up....just ordered a 7x4 nesting enclosure, an incubator that hold 50 chicken eggs, 3 bags of cypress much, a bale of hay, some peat moss, 2 4x2 enclosres and a few solar glo mvb bulbs, im not putting them together for another 2weeks except occaisional pics lol wish me luck im super nervous

Tannaros

reptastic said:
Well spring is almost here.....and the tegus are up....just ordered a 7x4 nesting enclosure, an incubator that hold 50 chicken eggs, 3 bags of cypress much, a bale of hay, some peat moss, 2 4x2 enclosres and a few solar glo mvb bulbs, im not putting them together for another 2weeks except occaisional pics lol wish me luck im super nervous

Definitely best of luck!

If you could document how it goes that would be awesome. I've never delved into breeding beyond simple leopard geckos, I'd like to learn what it's like for tegus

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Im cosidering getting a web Cam so everyone can see, considering my work hours may cause me too miss out on a lot

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yes I di and she didnt want too have anything to do with him lol so this season im going to try storm...thank you

Scott_k

Good luck on the endeavor. Please keep us posted. I would really appreciate it because of I can get a female who's ready I would like to try to breed Tyson. Since its my first time any advice or info would be greatly appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980