• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Brumating or not?

AmberRose87

I just bought two tacos on New Year's Eve. A week after buying them one been sleeping . I never see him I know he's brumating. My other one is only coming out at night, and sometimes during the day. She has been shedding and on a couple things they said they will not shed during brumating. I'm confused on whether she is or she isn't because I had turned off the UVB bulb for them because they were brumating. And I don't put food in there as well. But I do not want to kill my one lizard because I don't know if she is brumating or not . It is very clear that the other one is because I never see him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980