• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Buzz The Grand Cayman Hybrid Brac Iguana - Official thread

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'll be posting vids and photos of Buzz as he grows. So stay up to date with this thread if you wish to see more and more of Buzz.

Here are some photos I took of him today:

26292379.jpg

49107154.jpg

76587913.jpg

92316762.jpg

71209490.jpg

60575731.jpg

83797791.jpg

Thanks for viewing.
-Buzz

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Oh yeah that's what I'm talking about, he's great, I love his pattern it really pops out, kinda look painted on, he definately going to be something great as an adult

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
wil said:
Looks great. Do you know who the producing female was?

Just checked, the father is Turk, and the mother is Mistress Blue. Thanks Wil!
reptastic said:
Oh yeah that's what I'm talking about, he's great, I love his pattern it really pops out, kinda look painted on, he definately going to be something great as an adult

Looking forward to it, thanks haha
dragonmetalhead said:
What exquisite striping. He's a gorgeous iggy. Congrats and may you two have many happy years together.

Thanks, I hope so too!

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Some new pics I took earlier this evening:

c12u.jpg

c13nn.jpg

c14g.jpg

-- and teguboy77: Thanks! I plan on updating this thread regularly, looking forward to the day this boy turns into a behemoth!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980