• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Caging, high humidity and scratch resistant interior

chris allen

5 Year Member
I am now selling CritterCondoz in the northeast. Known for well built and affordable custom melamine enclosures. I have been switching over to these myself for my Beardeds. We also offer a Semi Elite series of caging, which completely changes the cage.

Semi Elite cages are made of birch and poplar 3/4" solid wood. Sliding glass doors, rear vents, uvb fixture, and ceramic heat fixtures are standard. The exterior is stained in a choice of colors. Now the big kicker with the semi elites are the thick laminate lined interior with sealed seems and corners. This offers great protection with humidity and also larger animals that have heavy duty nails. I offer these in sizes from small, all the way up to 8' cages. A semi elite 6 x 2 x 2 with the standard features will run $499(a standard melamine critter condo will run $280)

The semi elites are built to order and delivery to most shows in the tristate area is available, as well as pickup in Toms River, NJ.
Pictured is an example of a smaller, 33 x 16 x 16 semi elite. This particular cage is available for $220(standard melamine critter condo $125)

If you are in the market for any other caging, please let me know. I can put together breeder packages, pet shop packages, and bulk pricing.

The Caged Dragon
Chris Allen
[email protected]

Attachments

• DSC_0083.JPG
    DSC_0083.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 30

DaLoaner

hey chris allen....im in NJ and have friends in toms river. i'll i the process of looking for a new place to live, but will need a big enclosure once im settled in......ill keep in touch with ya when im 100% ready,maybe spring time......got any more pics to share? maybe a 7-8ft cage...

chris allen

5 Year Member
The cages are fully assembled....nothing to do except put in your bulbs and plug it in.
I will get some pics of the bigger stuff.
Here is something bigger and custom with matching stand.
8FT2.jpg

numarix

chris allen said:
I am now selling CritterCondoz in the northeast. Known for well built and affordable custom melamine enclosures. I have been switching over to these myself for my Beardeds. We also offer a Semi Elite series of caging, which completely changes the cage.

Semi Elite cages are made of birch and poplar 3/4" solid wood. Sliding glass doors, rear vents, uvb fixture, and ceramic heat fixtures are standard. The exterior is stained in a choice of colors. Now the big kicker with the semi elites are the thick laminate lined interior with sealed seems and corners. This offers great protection with humidity and also larger animals that have heavy duty nails. I offer these in sizes from small, all the way up to 8' cages. A semi elite 6 x 2 x 2 with the standard features will run $499(a standard melamine critter condo will run $280)

The semi elites are built to order and delivery to most shows in the tristate area is available, as well as pickup in Toms River, NJ.
Pictured is an example of a smaller, 33 x 16 x 16 semi elite. This particular cage is available for $220(standard melamine critter condo $125)

If you are in the market for any other caging, please let me know. I can put together breeder packages, pet shop packages, and bulk pricing.

The Caged Dragon
Chris Allen
[email protected]

Very nice craftsmanship.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me