• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Caiman Lizard and a couple snakes

pistolpete

5 Year Member
I am planning on selling my Caiman Lizard with it's custom cage. I bought it about six months ago, and it is feeding great on live mystery snails. The cage is 48x24x36 tall, with a sump, 600 gph pump, and 8 watt U.V. Sterilizer from aqua ultraviolet. Asking 600 for everything. I also have two snakes an Irain Jaya carpet python and a Hypo Boa. I'm asking 200 for each snake with cage. I can e-mail pictures of everything to anyone interested. The carpet is about 36 inches and the boa is between 36 and 48 inches. I live in southern California. Because of cages local sales is preffered. I also am able to deliver to San Diego and Los Angeles. Thanks

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Do you have pictures of the caiman lizard. I live in San Diego but it would be worth the drive to get a full set-up.

pistolpete

5 Year Member
068.jpg

066.jpg

058.jpg

057.jpg

054.jpg

Rudd

5 Year Member
How about pictures of the cage for the caiman too? Could you meet in Bakersfield? I will be in San Luis Obispo next week.

pistolpete

5 Year Member
Bakersfield is a drive but I should be able to make it that way. It would have to be on a tuesday or thursday. let me know if either day works.

061.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029