• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Calcium/Vitamin help

kjphoto04

5 Year Member
I was just wondering if anyone can suggest a calcium and vitamin supplement and how many times a week to use them. Petunia is 8 months old.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
If I use one, I use Repti Calcium by Zoo-Med once a week, but if you feed rodents at least once a week and the animal has a proper diet, I do not feel you need too much supplements.

jacobsracing

5 Year Member
how big is petunia? mulligan is ~9mo old and nearly 3 feet long from tip to tail. I give him up to 4 medium size mice in a single sitting. We will feed him until the point in which food is refused. he will also take down nearly 5oz of ground turkey mixed with fruit on the non redent days.

One or two fuzzies isn't much on the rodent front. Again, this depends upon the actual size....i think.

Greg

kjphoto04

5 Year Member
They are rat fuzzies. She is about 2 feet long, and she in not skinny.
She is eating a bunch of ground turkey too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me