• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Cali Fires

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Anyone out in CA have troubles with the fires? Man, that was some crazy stuff I just hope everyone makes out ok.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I appreciate the concern. We had to evacuate but everything turned out OK.

COWHER

5 Year Member
i might be going to Cali to help rebuild what was lost, or Granada they had some bad storm damage this year too :?

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Just found this. It's crazy but sad. It's time lapsed photo of a valley where some fires are. Looks like the valley got wiped out.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://archive.hpwren.ucsd.edu/Fires/20071021-20071028_LP/iqeye14.swf">http://archive.hpwren.ucsd.edu/Fires/20 ... qeye14.swf</a><!-- m -->

COWHER

5 Year Member
That is sad yet on the other hand that is an awesome way to see the devistation where did you find that Puff?

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
COWHER said:
That is sad yet on the other hand that is an awesome way to see the devistation where did you find that Puff?

I agree. Interesting to see what nature is capable of.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
the edge of my father's property burned. our neighbors burned down. we were right in one of the really bad parts. almost lost it all...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan