• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Cat attacked tegu in Brazil -911-!!!

COWHER

5 Year Member
Its a emergency.
I live in Brazil, FlorianÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â? Ã¢â?¬â?¢Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?³polis Island,SC...near a forest area, so Tegu are native, and now , for the second time, a tegu baby get inside my house.First time, my cat hurt him, cutting off his tail, but he survived.
But now another poor tegu baby (20 cm, still part green) got realy bad hurts, lost some blood ,the damn cat injuried him on the neck...he still move all body, but his arms dont move.
I tried to give some water, but i am afraid to manipulate and hurt him even more.How much time this animal can survive without water , and food?
And about scarring and healing? have some analgesic indicated?
Is indicated to force him to eat?
I realy like this animals, and want to make him survive...
for last, the temperature conditions to help in the cure? warm him or cold him?
I hope you can help me.
Sorry for the bad english.
Thanks anyway.

I am just passing this info on and hoping to get this lady some help

Aranha

5 Year Member
God i hate cats! Someday ill bite one myself and let it bleed to death! Sorry if anyone took that offencive but i really think they are vile creatures.

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Aranha said:
God i hate cats! Someday ill bite one myself and let it bleed to death! Sorry if anyone took that offencive but i really think they are vile creatures.

Very strange statement coming from a reptile owner. I think if I could compare any mammal with reptiles, it would be cats. Inquisitive, Very "Attitudy", lightly affectionate, troublesome, agile, intelligent. Hmmm.

I understand the sentiment though.

Aranha

5 Year Member
I pretty much just hate cats. Coming from a tegu owner Yes, cat owner No! As i said sorry if someone took that offensive. Just becose we love tegus doesnt mean we love all of gods creatures.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me