• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

cb vs varnyard

nemo66

5 Year Member
so. im fixing to get a tegu. ive done a lot of looking on the net. A LOT. and ive seen several places selling tegus. but im vary convinced that bobbys are the best on the net. so varnyard is where i plan on getting mine. so just in case your wondering.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=53&de=679359" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=53&de=679359</a><!-- m -->

V.S.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://webzoom.freewebs.com/twoteals/Jeb.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://webzoom.freewebs.com/twoteals/Jeb.jpg</a><!-- m -->

nuff said right? :chin

--------
edited this post due to confusion. adding this bit.

the only place i would ever get a tegu is varnyard. getting one anywhere eles would mean sacrificing friendlessness, looks, and quality. id say that in comparing the pic of bobbys to the old add on kingsnake, bobbys is alot better looking.

hope my point is made clear now.
---------
---------

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
Your talking about getting an adult for your first tegu? Not smart...and that add for prehistoric reptiles adult tegus has been up for a year or more...they are missing the ends of their tales and are breeder tegus (not tame at all) which would be a terrible idea for your first tegu. For your sake, go with varnyard 100%, his tegus are the best of the best and they come out as a hatchling more tame and in better condition than any other tegus out there. But like I said do not compare adult tegus as an option to buy, trust me, you wont be holding that thing ever if its the first tegu you buy. Get a hatchling. Get Varnyard.

nemo66

5 Year Member
omgtaylorg said:
Your talking about getting an adult for your first tegu? Not smart...and that add for prehistoric reptiles adult tegus has been up for a year or more...they are missing the ends of their tales and are breeder tegus (not tame at all) which would be a terrible idea for your first tegu. For your sake, go with varnyard 100%, his tegus are the best of the best and they come out as a hatchling more tame and in better condition than any other tegus out there. But like I said do not compare adult tegus as an option to buy, trust me, you wont be holding that thing ever if its the first tegu you buy. Get a hatchling. Get Varnyard.

i think what i said has been misunderstood. im getting a varnyard baby for sure. ive been looking allover the net and doing all kinds of research on tegus. im fairly confident that i have plenty of knowledge to keep one. the point i was trying to make is that bobbys tegus look so much better than other ones you see for sale on the net and that he is the only place i would get one. im not saying im gonna go and get a adult tegu thats probably half wild acting.
i had already made my mind up that im getting a varnyard. i was simply trying to compare how nice bobbys look as apposed to what you would come across anywhere else. the whole "V.S." thing was me trying to say "hey look how much better varnyard tegus look than other tegus on the net" the tegu in the pic was for like 250 and you probably would even be able to handle it.

dont wana sound like a tool. just trying to show some props for varnyard. i think his tegus are amazing. his videos on youtube are what made up my mind on getting one. im not a complete idiot

sorry if i did not make my point clear enough im my first post.
varnyard tegus rock. :roon only place id ever consider

jmiles50

5 Year Member
I completely agree :!: If you're gonna do it, do it right the first time!!! You can get a hatchling for like $150.00. Great price for a great pet :roon

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
Alright lol thanks for clearing that up. And yes your right, that should be the only place to consider, grade A tegus.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus