• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

CBB Argentine Black and White Tegus $99 ea.

SomethingTegu

Those are some good looking chubsters you got there! Very fair costs too... I almost wish they were higher lol. Don't want to see them go out like Green Iguanas. :x

LizardKing75

LizardKing75 said:
Letting some of my2012 Baby Argy tegus go to make room for the keepers to grow out. All are flawless and very active. Feeding on crickets, ground chicken and turkey. Asking $99 ea..Shipping is avail Mon-Fri next day air to your door by 10am Mon-Fri.

NOW TAKING DEPOSITS FOR 2013 BABY TEGUS JUST $75 TO HOLD YOUR BABY. THANKS TO ALL MY 2012 BUYERS.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Why are you taking deposits? Why not just sell the babies once they hatch? This was the downfall of Bobby Hill in my opinion.

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
This guy is good I got my tegu from him and so did a couple other people on here

from Samsung Galaxy S3

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Bobby was good too. Deposits for something that doesn't exist yet is a bad idea, there is no guarantee any tegus will even be produced.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Look, my wife and I are www.hedgiemama.com. We don't normally take deposits, but when we do, it's for a hedgehog that is healthy and within 1 week of going to a new home. We only take deposits if a customer requests a specific hedgehog through a picture or if they picked it before it was ready to go home. That hedgehog is then marked with a colored marker and the deposit goes into our paypal account. When the customer picks up their hedgehog, they have 2 weeks to return it for any reason, be it a health problem or even if it's just not the right pet for them. Once the 2 weeks passes, we put the deposit into our bank account. Sometimes, depending on the situation, we will refund all or part of the money even after the 2 week health guarantee, but that is at our discretion. A deposit is never taken or spent before a hedgehog is delivered and the health guarantee expires. We issue a refund or replace the animal. It's the customer's choice. In the event that a hedgehog gets sick, we take it back, treat it or bring it to the vet, and either return it to the customer or resell it, depending on what the customer wants. But that is just how we do it.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Dubya, you are taking deposits on something that exists, that makes complete sense. The OP doesn't even have eggs, let alone living, healthy tegus.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Yes I agree...dubya what you are doing is perfectly sound. There are babies there. Your not saying "my hedgehog is pregnant...give me a deposit on one of the babies not yet born." Because you can't predict how many or in what health they'd be in etc. I gave bobby the full amount. Deposit then balance when he said they were hatching. I never got my tegu from him to this day. I got niles from a local pet store. So yeah...if he had actual babies not ready yet deposits would make sense...but if they're just eggs or the expectation of hatchlings, i'd say forget it...

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Maybe a list would be a better deal. Like take a list of names and contact info. Then when babies are actually hatched, go down the list and collect deposits. Then get rest on shipping or whatever.?

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I will take a deposit on a live baby and hold it for someone, but I wouldn't even consider a deposit on the possibility of an egg. Heck, I get weird out even counting my eggs! o_O. Seriously...I won't count them.

LizardKing75

Letting go of a few holdbacks to help build more outdoor adult tegu pens asking $150 each plus shipping on 6 month old tegus, also have Dendrobates Azureus Blue Poison Dart frog babies ready in the next month for sale $40 each.

brenttos

How can i get ahold of you? Im in Bakersfield CA so i wouldnt need shipping id make the trip down south....my number is (661)444-6996 you can text me if easiest!

naleme

Hi I'm interested in them also! Please pm me because I am for sure interested on getting a juvenile! I looked every online but couldn't find one or at a affordable price

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced