• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

CBB Philippine Sailfin Dragon's

s4sainz

Around the beginning of May i started to notice my sailfin dragons doing some breeding gestures (head Bobbing, waving arm around, and attempting to breed), and on the 14th i was lucky to have seen the male successfully breed the female.

DSC_2609.jpg

On the 29th of May, my female laid 5 eggs (one was infertile)
August 26, 2011 this clutch hatched out, four healthy babies, in perfect condition.

DSC_0265.jpg

DSC_0267.jpg

DSC_0279.jpg

DSC_0269.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

Remember these guys were just hatched and are dull looking, but will color up with age. Both parents are just beautiful, and both parents are very strong young sub adults, still developing. The parents havent fully developed, so they are still coloring in.

Male, only 3FT, nice blue on him

DSC_2011-1-2.jpg

DSC_2364-2.jpg

Female, only 2.5ft and simply beautiful, ill post another pic soon

DSC_2328-1.jpg

True Captive Bred Baby Philippine Sailfin Dragon's $650 Shipped for Each
These guys will be available in 6 weeks, to ensure health. I am taking deposits on these guys to hold them for you, or payment plans for up to 6-8 weeks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980