• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Charlie's enclosure finally finished

Mr Critter

5 Year Member
Picture043.jpg
Picture042.jpg

isdrake

5 Year Member
It's beautiful. :D I wish we would build cages that looks that good. :) Good job.

How much substrate did you use? I'm thinking about the depth.

TE GU-RU

5 Year Member
beautiful! would it be possible for me to steal the plans u have for this?!

looooooveeeee youuuuu!

haha

Jefroka

5 Year Member
Very nice job! What are your intentions with the holding area in the front of the enclosure?

...Jefroka

Mr Critter

5 Year Member
Thanks for all the nice comments everybody.I'll try to answer all your questions in 1 post. isdrake- I have about 5" of cypress mulch right now. My tegu is only a juvinile if i go any deeper he'll get lost in there,I will add some as he grows. Te gu-ru I dont really have any plans drawn up, I had them in my head,but your more than welcome to go off my pics. Cornking4 It cost me about $120 wood ,poly, hardware,stain.The glass i got for free from a patio sliding door my neighbor was throwing away.I have another one just like it i plan on adding on it will be 14' L shaped . Jefroka That little holding area on the side is an attached feeding area,it also has a door on the front so when done eating he can come out & play.

TE GU-RU

5 Year Member
thanks mr. critter. i really like the idea of the holding area! i may have to reference off of your pics.

dont worry ill give you credit haha

Adam87

5 Year Member
theres now doubt that u put alot of time in that my custom enclosure looks like a crapy motel compared to your hilton haha great job

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me