• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

CLUB DUBYA

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Laura, I will give you an STO for free if you can figure out how to get it to you. Shipping mammals is expensive.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
[attachment=6827] I don't care if they are endangered in the Phillipines, you are never getting one. You know who you are. Well, maybe this one. http://www.turtlemax.com/Crocodile-Hatch-and-Grow-Egg.html

Attachments

• no_crocs.jpg
    no_crocs.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 25

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
I have to get used this new forum look. My post did not appear as it should. Also, D would not have called me a jerk in the old format.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Hey I also noticed all the old pm messages I deleted (had tried to delete) are in my pm now again :/ I'll have to go on the comp and try again. ( I use tapatalk on my phone normally)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980