• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

CLUB DUBYA

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: CLUB DUBYA

laurarfl said:
Dubya wishes....

;)

...on a serious note, I'm out-of-my-mind excited that I'm meeting them at the show saturday!!! Omg I'm dying. (And no, it's not all about the cookies... ;) )

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Dawn, are you ready for your little girl? Three days left. Here is a pic of the little one. She will be seven weeks old on Saturday. [attachment=6715]

Attachments

• 2013-03-26_19-41-26_634.jpg
    2013-03-26_19-41-26_634.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: CLUB DUBYA

Dubya said:
Dawn, are you ready for your little girl? Three days left. Here is a pic of the little one. She will be seven weeks old on Saturday.

Oh my god!!!!!! I'm going to throw up from cuteness. We have been trying to think of cute names for her... <3

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
BatGirl1 said:
Dubya said:
Dawn, are you ready for your little girl? Three days left. Here is a pic of the little one. She will be seven weeks old on Saturday.

Oh my god!!!!!! I'm going to throw up from cuteness. We have been trying to think of cute names for her... <3

Belial.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
How about "Prickly, pooping, biting, vibrating ball of urine"? That has a nice ring to it, lol. You can call it prickly-poo for short. ;)

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
My hoglets never bite. And they only urinate on communists. Hedgehogs were used during the cold war to root out commies. True fact.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
No, they put frothy spit on themselves when they encounter new smells or tastes. It is called self annointing. They rarely do it once settled in.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Are you talking about hedgehogs or commies Laura? :) and i believe hedgehogs VOMIT on themselves... not urinate. Haha ;p

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
It is SALIVA!!! FROTHY SALIVA!!!

I thought you read the care sheet! Now read it or no baby for you, D!

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I know...i was kidding. Its saliva and bits of tasty food. :) i read everything. And eric says "dubyas babies don't swallow"

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Batgirl1, tell Eric that I have not seen his baby do that. That baby is the pick of the litter of the best litter available right now. If the hedgehog urinates on him, he is a commie and most likely voted for Obama. One thing I noticed is that they will poo about 10 minutes after waking up. If you handle them during the day, keep that in mind. At night, when they are active, it is less likely because they poo'd when they woke up.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Dubya you know we're just kidding. :p and yes i had talked a little on fb with mrs. Dubya about the bathroom tendencies. :) i know you hand picked this little girl and I'm sooooo grateful and excited!!!!! I might just urinate on MYself from joy. :) (as stated earlier I've already vomited from the cuteness.) ;)

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awww....jk Dubya...<punches shoulder>...you know I like your little weird creatures. Hedgehogs are kind of a joke in our house. My daughter worked at the local zoo when she was 14 and since we have reptiles, they always put her with snakes. When she said something about it, they gave her a hedgie to do show and tell with public. Apparently he wasn't very pleasant. They had to wear gloves to keep from being bitten and he vibrated. She was not thrilled that creature nor the bunny, nor the box turtle that tried to fight everything. Our zoo has some issues, lol. She's used to our guys that are handled and cared for as pets. So we always tease her about hedgies being angry, vibrating, biting monsters. But they are really quite cute. :) My other daughter wants one or a STO.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980