• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

CLUB DUBYA

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
The mix comes out best from a meat grinder. I use this one. $50.
http://www.harborfreight.com/electric-meat-grinder-99598.html

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
BatGirl1 said:
Could you put bones and all into a meat grinder?

Not the small Harbor Freight one. That is why I add calcium. I may use food grade bone meal in V4 diet. You would need a big commercial one to grind bones. I think Laura wrote that she hits chicken parts with a hammer to break up the bones. Or maybe she said she beats chickens to death with a hammer. I can't remember. Better ask her.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Hey...did you know alligators became 'illegal ' to own in Nh in 2007 without a permit for like "educational purposes " or whatever...? What's up with that??? Not that I was looking or anything. ;)

Which actually makes no sense because if you had them before that it's ok without permit cuz it's "grandfathered " in that case. :/

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Just like turtles with a shell length under 4 inches. Big government doesn't want you putting turtles in your mouth or starting gator populations in the Green Mountains. Look, polititians know all about gators, turtles, and what you can put in your mouth. Just ask NYC's nanny state mayor Bloomberg. I think somewhere in the US Constitution it states clearly that you can put any size turtle in your mouth. And your right to keep and bear alligators.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I'm just sayin' ... if *someone* wanted a gator, and had the space time and money for one, why should they be deprived of it??? Whereas if some random kid with no intention of properly caring for it wanted one, who is to stop him from getting one anyway then letting it go in, let's say, a pond in manchester nh??? Ugh. Makes me sooooo mad. Take away EVERYONE's rights cuz 'some people ' are stupid and irresponsible. *punches the wall* k k... where's that bartender? I need a shot. :/

... ok so that just means as long as *someone* got a gator at least 6yrs old they could just be like "oh, well he's 6...yep. got him BEFORE that stupid law went into effect. WHAT NOW???" Heh heh :)

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
I feel the same way about my AK. I strongly doubt any gator could survive a NH winter without taking refuge in someone's house. Just sayin.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I beat the bejeebees out of chicken and turkey bones with a meat tenderizer hammer thingy. :)

I don't have him with me yet, but here's an updated photo. I should have him (or her) next week.

newbie_zps2b3c1fb6.jpg

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
laurarfl said:
I beat the bejeebees out of chicken and turkey bones with a meat tenderizer hammer thingy. :)

I don't have him with me yet, but here's an updated photo. I should have him (or her) next week.

newbie_zps2b3c1fb6.jpg

[attachment=6641]

Attachments

• dig070622120914.jpg
    dig070622120914.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 13

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Laura, you will get cookies. Don't be sad. I love you as much as Batgirl1. Batgirl1 will be getting the monster. The hedgehog monster I mean.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
BatGirl1 said:
:) <3 dubya and next year we need to try to go to a florida expo to see laura :)

If we do that, you drive to me and we all take my car to FL. Then when we get there, we get Laura really drunk and deep fry her tasty gator and eat it, then blame it on Bobby Hill.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Omg noooo. If anything when we left her she'd be like "hmmm...i thought I had another alligator around here somewhere". And you'd look in the back seat of the car like "dawn...when did we pick up that hitch-hiker? Wait... is that an alligator wearing the hedgie-mama shirt we gave you??? " haha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214