• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Coco

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Well I just took a few more pix of Coco. I only just realized how long it has been since I actualy posted pix of her...well here she is with a little bit less tail than before.
florida005.jpg

florida004.jpg

florida003.jpg

Tell me what you think and be brutal.

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
She's female so what I've read they tend to stay duller in color. She has gotten quit a bit more red to her since I first got her though.

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Ha my girl is a killing machine, its when she chases up over the couch that you have to check your attitude and rethink that your dealing with a reptile and not a fuzzy kittie cat, and man she can jump for somthing up to I want to say 3' and nail it... Like my hand for instance lol ya gotta love her though. But cute red and the only thing I can see bad is her tail but other than that, what I expected as a good healthy red

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Ya it's just fine with me that she's not the nicest thing in the world. As long as she's healthy I'm ok. Ya I was in Florida while she was shedding and mom was taking care of her and I really didnt get back in time to get it off before it came off. It was a real bummer for me and I felt really bad about it. She's also missing a toe, but I bought her like that