• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

coloration question

spartan103

Here is my new tegu u was wondering if anyone has seen a red like the spot on gonzos hand.
IMG_20150412_091108559_HDR.jpg

spartan103

Nah I havent he was wild from Florida could be like a tracking mark or whatnot. Was guessing it could be artificial or he stepped in something in the wild

Devan

My hatchlings greenish color is turning brownish. Is this just the tegu losing it's hatchling color or something more serious?

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
If you got him from Tegusonly, it's probably the marking code Rodney uses. or I suppose anyone else might use if they are kept communally.

My hatchlings greenish color is turning brownish. Is this just the tegu losing it's hatchling color or something more serious?
lol thats how tegus are. at least the argentines, the babies hatch out with bright green heads and as they shed they lose it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980