• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Comparison, almost 1 month later.

i0r

5 Year Member
Ok so i thought to show you all what JR is turning in to.

This was when he/she was only 20 days old

file.php

And this is now.....almost a month later
file.php

He/she's starting to get this creamy brown colour and i hope it stays like that and not go just black n white.....not that there's anything wrong with that :p

Diet: 25 mealworms for breakfast(just started with crickets today). Followed by chicken, liver or beef for lunch.

Attachments

• 1 month later.JPG
    514 bytes · Views: 1

nivek5225

5 Year Member
They both look great! You should take another picture every month for comparison. It would be really cool to have once he is full grown to see him growing up.

i0r

5 Year Member
nivek5225 said:
They both look great! You should take another picture every month for comparison. It would be really cool to have once he is full grown to see him growing up.

Thanks!

Yea that's what i'm doing. Every week or 2 times a week i take the same hand shot to see how much he's growing.

Soon though if he keeps his appetite up it'll be like this... :p

file.php

Attachments

• Hermanos 001.JPG
    514 bytes · Views: 3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029