• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

cool pose

RobK.

ronibest2.jpg

Lynda

He's gorgeous...looks like he was caught with "egg on his face". He has the bits of egg AND the right expression:p

RobK.

i just love this (no so ) little guy .LOL he taped at 36'' today . Plus i love photography , its another hobbies of mine beside hunting and fly fishing .

http://robkempton.smugmug.com/Landscapes/Rob-Kempton-Nature-Photgraphy/17617433_f47gV9#!i=1342577517&k=NjsK3r2

RobK.

roastedspleen said:
thats a great pic. anchor is refusing to soak up any heat or uvb from his basking light what do i do? wait for him to go out?

how long have you had him ? he may still be scared and hiding . you should post a open thread on the topic of your Anchor .

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Robk that is one stunning reptile you got their, you have a really keen eye for photography @roastedspleen, can your rhino see out of every angle of his enclosure ie an aquarium?

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
RobK. said:
i just love this (no so ) little guy .LOL he taped at 36'' today . Plus i love photography , its another hobbies of mine beside hunting and fly fishing .

http://robkempton.smugmug.com/Landscapes/Rob-Kempton-Nature-Photgraphy/17617433_f47gV9#!i=1342577517&k=NjsK3r2

He's hit three feet already? WOW. I remember when he was sick and wasn't growing. You're gonna have Godzilla on your hands pretty soon at this rate, lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980