• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

couple of old pix

striggs

5 Year Member
Chubbs just lyin around.
Picture329.jpg

Picture328.jpg

I need to take some new pix.

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
With the bigger Tegus you can get on the scale and see how much you weigh and then get on the scale with the tegu and subtract. :wink:

Brat!

greentriple

5 Year Member
Brat,
that assumes one gets on a scale in the first place :?

Striggs,

Where did you get the Tegu, do you know who bred him?

striggs

5 Year Member
thanx mike......greentriple I believe I got him from regal reptiles in the westchester county expo in '06.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Swtbrat said:
With the bigger Tegus you can get on the scale and see how much you weigh and then get on the scale with the tegu and subtract. :wink:
I use a 8" square x 3.5 foot box (from work) on a postal scale to weigh the Tegu's. Works great! And it's accurate to 5 grams.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice Striggs! I saw your pics of Chubbs who was then known as Eva on the other site and it was one of the final deciding factors on getting a tegu! I just really loved your bathroom theme...

:p

striggs

5 Year Member
lol. it does seem that most of my pix are taken in the bathroom hunh. lol it's where i could let him roam free w/o getting into things. plus i have carpet everywhere else & didn't wanna have 2 clean up any mess in the carpet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan