• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Crested Geckos for sale

Beazer

5 Year Member
I am going to let go of my breeder stock so I can get more cage space for different gecko species. All but one male are proven breeders and still very young (I raised most of them for babies). Either take the group of 3.4 for $650 plus shipping or single females are $150 +shipping, the brindle and the other are $100 each +shipping and the pinstripe male is $150+shipping. Will get pics up in just a few. Please consider your weather conditions before purchasing. If you pay in full I am willing to hold the group until weather cools down. Prices are firm. Thanks. (sorry editted the prices).

-Jon DeLong

Beazer

5 Year Member
Female #1

FemPina1.jpg

FemPina2.jpg

FemPina5.jpg

FemPina4.jpg

Female #2

FemTa1.jpg

FemTa2.jpg

FemTa3.jpg