• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Crested Geckos

Tails

5 Year Member
I have 2 crested geckos that I'd like to rehome. I'm pretty sure that they're both normals. One's an adult (female) and the other is about 3 months old (unknown). They're both eating well and active. I haven't had them very long, it just turns out they aren't my thing. They come with over half a bottle of crested gecko diet, and the peach baby food I got to mix in for a treat. I'd really prefer not to ship. I'm in the Houston, TX area and can meet within a few hours of here. I'd like to get $40 for the both of them, but I'd rather have them go to a good home, so it's negotiable.

Here's the adult
dsc00469jg1.jpg

And the baby (it's a little washed out in this pic)
dsc00482sc8.jpg

I have a few more pics if anyone wants to see them just let me know. I also have the large cricket keeper thing that the baby is in available to go with them for $15. It's only been used for the short while that I've had them.

~Tails

ZEKE

5 Year Member
nice geckos. i would take them but im no where near you and i have one right now and one on its way.

im sure there would be people here that might like them. im not sure if they would be in your area or not tho.

Tails

5 Year Member
It's cool. The adult is entertaining to watch sleep, lol. As long as I have her here at least there's that. She's sleeping in the first pic I have posted of her, and this is her sleeping today (she seems to like to pick a spot and hang there all day, lol)

dsc00488vl6.jpg

dsc00489ws2.jpg

ZEKE

5 Year Member
lol thats cool. Zazu sleeps all day in the leaves. normally i cant even see him unless i reach in an move the leaves.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980