• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Custom Enclosure...Need it gone ASAP!!!

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
Up for sale is a 60"x30"x30" custom made enclosure. Enclosure was built by Pete Walton from the redtail room in north carolina, which I picked up myself. The enclosure is completely painted a high gloss black inside and outside, it also comes with two incandescent light fixtures for heat bulbs and a 36" fluorescent light fixture which is used for uv lighting. It also has built in heat tape in the back piece so you can substitute instead of always using the basking bulbs. It also has two sliding glass doors for access. This enclosure is perfect for any kind of reptile you may want to keep. This enclosure also is disassembled at the moment but it is one of the easiest things to put back together or I can put it back together for whoever is interested in buying. I am selling the enclosure for 200 OBO(this price isn't even half of what I paid for it), also I will include the uv bulb and two basking bulbs as well. You can contact me through email which is the best way at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and you can email me as well for pics thanx.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980