• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Custom Kingsnake Tank

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
So I'm getting new, custom-made tanks for all my reptiles and I'm trying to figure out how much room my kingsnake Blackmore needs. He's pretty big (about 4'8", I'd reckon) and rather active. Would a 4x3 tank suffice, you think?

Johnnydr

That is a VERY generous size for a 4'/5'ish king. I don't think I've seen any cali's that big! Though I have seen some huge easterns/floridas

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
Johnnydr said:
That is a VERY generous size for a 4'/5'ish king. I don't think I've seen any cali's that big! Though I have seen some huge easterns/floridas

My childhood Cali king was over 5 feet when she died and my friend brett has a Mexican black that I'm going to guess is around 5'3". I measured Blackmore's first shed and with all the kinks and curves it was exactly 4'6", so I know he's at least an inch or two longer than that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029