• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Cypress Mulch??

mrcleansheet

i live in saskaoon ( canada :p ) and there is absloutly no cypress mulch anywhere :p not in any garden store , home depot , wal mart , petsmart , petland , anywhere !

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
j.sawyer48 said:
james.w said:
j.sawyer48 said:
the pet store i go too sells the cypress mulch in bulk i got a giant bag for 25 bux i dont no were all u guys live but in plaistow nh there is a place called zoo creatures also known as n.e.r.d and they have good prices on cypress mulch just incase anyone lives in my area.

$25 is really expensive for mulch.

well they have small bags for 10 bux which was expensive but my dude gave me a giant bag for 25 which is equal to 7 or 8 small bags so it was kind of a deal lol i dont kno the prices of mulch these days

I'm guessing you are talking about a 2 cu ft bag. I was paying $12.50 a bag, but lots of people throughout the country can get it a low as $2.50. Sometimes you have to take what you can get though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980